Clarion University’s October 11, 2014 Family Day will feature a full day schedule of events for one “pass” price. You can view the 2014 Family Day Flyer for complete information and purchase Family Day Access Passes by downloading our Family Day Reservation Form. You can also purchase Family Day Access Passes online on this website!
2014 CUP Family Day Events
- 10 a.m. -11:30 a.m.- Clarion Golden Eagle Volleyball vs. West Chester @ Tippin gym.
- noon–2 p.m. - Opening Welcome & Brunch @ Eagles Commons with remarks by Dr. Karen Whitney, Clarion University President and Lisa Black, Clarion University Parent & Family Association chair.
- 1:00 pm until they are gone-Stuff-A-Plush at Eagle Commons
- 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Planetarium Show at the Science & Technology Center. Seating is limited. No entry once the show has begun.
Additional events as follows:
Clarion Store open special hours: 10 am- 4pm or visit www.clarionstore.com
- 2:00 p.m.- 3:00 p.m-. Parent & Family Association Meeting at Eagle Commons sponsored by Starbucks
- 2:00 p.m.–3:30 p.m. -Movie Matinee: “Earth to Echo” Hart Chapel
- 2:30 p.m.–3:30 p.m.- Planetarium Show -Science & Technology Center-Second Showing
Seating is limited. No entry once the show has begun.
- 3:00 p.m.- Stadium Carnival-Memorial Stadium featuring Bean bag toss, face painting, inflatables, pictures with Ernie the Eagle and much more.
- 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m-. Family Day Pre-Game Picnic-Memorial Stadium - Meals provided by Chartwells.
- 6:00 p.m.-7:30 p.m. Golden Eagle Volleyball vs. Cheyney-Tippin Gym
- 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. Golden Eagle Football vs. Edinboro-Memorial Stadium
- Fireworks Display-Immediately following the football game- Memorial Stadium